Signed in as:
- My Account
Signed in as:
Eastern Florida State College
Bachelors of Applied Science in Business Organization, 2018
Brevard Community College
Associate in Arts, 2010
· Statistics, Modeling, and Finance (2021)
· Advanced Residential Applications and Case Studies (2021)
· Residential Sales Comparison and Income Approaches (2020)
· Residential Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use (2020)
· Residential Report Writing and Case Studies (2020)
· Residential Appraiser Site Valuations and Cost Approach (2020)
· 7-Hour Equivalent USPAP Update Course (2020)
· FL Real Estate Appraisal Laws & Rules (2020)
· Methodology and Application of Sales Comparison (2018)
· Better to be Safe Than Sorry (2018)
· Property and Valuation Analysis for FHA (2018)
· National Appraising for the Supervisor & Trainee (2018)
· 25 Hr Florida Appraisal Law (2017)
· Basic Appraisal Procedures (2015)
· Basic Appraisal Principles (2015)
· 15 Hr. National USPAP Update (2015)
07/2021 – Present
State-Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser RD8486, Eminent Valuations, PLLC
03/2013 – Present
State-Registered Real Estate Sales Associate SL3271018, Mutter R.E. Group
01/2019 – 06/2021
State-Registered Trainee Appraiser RI24398, Eminent Valuations, PLLC
01/2018 – 11/2018
State-Registered Trainee Appraiser RI24398, Connor Values, PLLC
03/2014 – 01/2018
Data Entry, Connor Values, PLLC
Ms. Fitzwater performed data entry for Connor Values Appraisals for 4 years prior to becoming a registered trainee. She trained with Connor Values for 1 year before becoming a trainee with Eminent Valuations, PLLC and is now a State-Certified Residential Appraiser in the State of Florida. She graduated with honors from Eastern Florida State College with a Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Organization.
Ms. Fitzwater has experience with residential, multifamily, and non-residential appraisal assignments and has worked with a wide range of clientele including banks, appraisal management companies, attorneys, government agencies, real estate professionals, investors, and individual property owners. She has completed appraisal reports for use in establishing a listing price, purchase negotiations, lending, divorce, probate, and non-disclosure settlements.
Marie is well versed in the appraisal guidelines for the Uniform Appraisal Dataset (UAD), Federal Housing Authority (FHA), Veteran Affairs (VA), and the Uniform Relocation Act (URA). Marie is also an experienced review appraiser with an in depth understanding of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).
Ms. Fitzwater has extensive experience with paired sales analysis, extracting rent multipliers, measuring and sketching properties, regression analysis, and market analysis.
Stellar Multiple Listing Services, MLS Advantage, Flex MLS, CoStar, LoopNet, various county GIS Mapping Systems, TOTAL, TOTAL Sketch, TOTAL Analytics, Clickforms, Snag It, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Professional, and Windows.
Member of the National Association of Realtors
Member of the Space Coast FLEXMLS